The TDS Online Manager will lead the continued growth of the TDS Online business unit. Responsibilities include marketing and business development, as well as the delivery of high-quality, effective fundraising coaching to TDS Online clients. This leader reports to the COO.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus benefits, including medical, dental and vision, long-term disability, and a 401k plan with employer match.
• Ensure that all TDS Online clients receive a high-quality training and coaching experience, and outstanding customer service.
• Ensure that all participants are set up correctly and in a timely manner.
• Manage and provide leadership to the team members who are involved in the delivery of services and back office operations.
Marketing & Business Development
• Follow up with prospective clients to answer questions and convert to paying users.
• Identify and cultivate opportunities to provide large-scale solutions to multi-user organizations.
• Lead and participate in webinars, seminars, and other opportunities to generate leads for TDS Online.
• Achieve assigned goals and objectives for new business volume.
• Lead and collaborate with other leaders in TFG to develop ideas for new structures, market niches, etc.
• Provide coaching that reflects deep expertise in the TDS principles and methodologies.
• Receive, acknowledge and review each client’s assignments. Answer clients’ questions in a thoughtful and timely manner.
• Lead group and individual coaching calls.