If you have more questions, we'd love to talk with you! Contact us to set up a brief consultation call.
Strategic Thinking in a COVID World
The world that will emerge from the coronavirus pandemic will never look the same. You can’t afford to operate as though your ministry will. But how do you think strategically and plan faithfully in such uncertain times?
Join Dr. Scott Rodin, author of the DISCERN® strategic mapping process for a thoughtful and challenging 45-minute discussion of how we plan faithfully for a post-COVID world. Among other topics we will cover:
• Why it’s time to blow up our assumptions
• The shift to inductive planning
• Being driven by our ‘why’ and not our ‘what’ or ‘how’
• Prayerful discernment is no longer an option
• The importance of scenario planning with an important twist