The Director of TDS Online leads the continued growth of our e-learning and fundraising coaching platform. Responsibilities include marketing and business development, as well as the delivery of high-quality, effective fundraising coaching to TDS Online clients. This leader reports to the CEO and provides supervision and oversight to the other administrative and coaching team members.
Marketing & Business Development
- Follow up with prospective clients to answer questions and convert to paying users
- Identify and cultivate opportunities to provide large-scale solutions to multi-user organizations.
- Lead and participate in webinars, seminars, and other opportunities to generate leads for TDS Online.
- Achieve assigned goals and objectives for new business volume.
- Lead and collaborate with other leaders in TFG to develop ideas for new structures, market niches, etc.
Leadership & Delivery of Services
- Ensure that all TDS Online clients receive a high-quality training and coaching experience, and outstanding customer service.
- Recruit, train, lead and support two to five staff and TDS coaches.
- Manage and provide leadership to the team members who are involved in the delivery of services and back office operations
- Leads the continued growth and enhancement of the TDS Online product offerings and materials.
- Provide coaching that reflects deep expertise in the TDS principles and methodologies.
- Receive, acknowledge and review each client’s weekly assignments. Answer clients’ questions in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Lead group and individual coaching calls (on average, four calls per week).